Monday 5 March 2007

Me got an iPod!

It's a beautiful little black number, 30gb. Given by my lovely hubby on Valentine's Day. I knew I shouldn't have settled for that cheesy singing card as my gift for him. Oh well, ganyan talaga di ba? Minsan papalya ka talaga sa pagreregalo hehehe.. :) Pero ok lang, it has taught me to be more mindful next time. Bawi na lang sa susunod.

Anyway, he also bought me a £15 iTunes card which I know is a big gesture because we've almost always accessed our music in a different way (ha? ano, pirated? sino may sabi?? uy, orig ang mga opm ko ha..). I was so excited to buy from iTunes but had a difficult time choosing songs to purchase because I knew I could get most of them using torrent. So I ended up buying the music video of Mika's Grace Kelly. Looovve this song. He reminds me so much of Freddie Mercury.

I can see how someone can get addicted to this gadget. What kind of music do you like? Which songs do you listen to the most? The iPod becomes an extension of who you are. For example, I've just realized that the kind of pop music I like the most is of the gay camp variety. Hence, Scissors Sisters, Queen and some Steps songs currently reign supreme in my iPod. Oh, and 1 Aqua song.

Top songs:
1 - The entire Scissor Sisters debut album topped by Take Your Mama Out
2 - The entire Queen Greatest hits album topped by........(sorry, please don't make me choose)
3 - Steps - Last Thing On My Mind, Tragedy and 5,6,7,8
4 - Aqua - Cartoon Heroes

Yeba!

No comments: