Wednesday 31 January 2007

Barely legal

I have been living without television since August last year. Did I just hear a sharp intake of breath? Yes, that's almost 6 months of no-tv time and I'm about to tell you how I survived.

There is this website called http://www.peekvid.com. It provides links to a lot of shows and movies. They even have Korean telenovelas and movies! P, surprisingly lit up when he saw "My Sassy Girl". Apparently, this series is big in Pinas.

Now this site is as the subject states, barely legal. It doesn't actually host the files but links to sites like YouTube, etc. where 'copyright' means post a clear video hehe. So enjoy it while it lasts.

So, there you have it. Before you go to this site, make sure you have time to spare as it will definitely make you lose track of it.

Henjoy chickenjoy.. (hmm..chickenjoy..)

No comments: