Friday 22 August 2008

'Hala, nagwala na si Ma'm'

I initially thought of posting an entry on sheep but that can wait.

A video of Mrs. Arroyo staging a presidential tantrum came out and has been shown in most Philippine tv channels (according to a web article).



Clearly, the lady president was not impressed with her staff. I was half expecting her to shout, 'Off with your head!'. I laughed my head off! However, to be fair, her team let her down there and I think she had a very good reason to be upset. It was an ideal time for her to be magnanimous, though.

Also, wasn't it weird to see the podium background being dismantled? It was like the smoke has lifted and you're reminded that the seal is really just a bunch of art materials put together. A bit of styrofoam here, a bit of paint there. How strange.

No comments: